Cancellation & Refund Policy
AccountingAssignmentHelper.com is committed to preparing and delivering all academic solutions on time according to the requirements specified by our clients. Should we violate our company’s commitments, the client is entitled to a full or partial reimbursement based on the terms and conditions highlighted in our Cancellation and Refund Policy. This document gives our clients the right to request a refund if our platform fails to fulfill its duties towards them. Since we offer legit academic help, we want to be completely sure that you are fully contented with our service and you are getting the best out of it.
We have a high customer satisfaction rate. More than 94% of our clients come back with consequential orders. Nevertheless, there are times when things can change or go wrong, causing us not to deliver to your expectations. Other times, you may just want to cancel your order. In such instances, you can always go through our Cancellation and Refund Policy to know when you are entitled to a refund and how to go about sending us your claim. Here are the instances in which we offer a refund:
- Your order has not been assigned to a writer yet: While this is a rare situation, sometimes it does happen. We always reimburse 100% of the amount paid. If a situation like this occurs, we will notify you right away. If you would like to assign your order to another writer but we do not have an appropriate one available, we will direct our claim to our dispute department and a refund will be issued based on your request.
- You cancel an order after a writer has been confirmed. In such instances, we will give you a partial refund. This is because we pay a percentage of the full amount to our writers upfront to cover their effort in their attempt to deliver the assignment solution purchased.
- Late assignment delivery: We respect deadlines and never shall we deliver an assignment solution after the stipulated timeline. Late deliveries can only happen if the expert handling the task gets ill or is experiencing other emergencies. We will reimburse a certain amount to cover for the late delivery, which we will discuss privately with the client.
- Late submission of assignment requirements: Delays in assignment delivery can sometimes happen due to the client submitting their material too late. Please note that no refund will be issued in this situation. That is why we advise our clients to provide all their assignment information and everything else they need us to use for their tasks all at once during order placement.
- Unsatisfactory work: If you are not happy with the solution you receive and would like us to grant you a refund, our administration will conduct an investigation and issue or deny a refund based on the findings of the investigation. Keep in mind that we always work hard to keep our clients fully contented, hence, we do our best to provide high-quality solutions that leave the client 100% satisfied.
- Duplicate orders: If you placed an extra order by mistake, please contact us as soon as possible to clarify that the additional order is not required. The order will be considered valid if you do not send us a cancellation request before we assign it to a writer. Of course, you can still go ahead and cancel the order after it has been assigned to a writer but your refund will be processed based on the policies listed above on order cancellation of that nature.
- You are billed more than once: If you receive more than one invoice when you only have one order placed, chances are that you have been billed twice and, therefore, you should contact us immediately. Send us a copy of the invoices so that we can address the issue properly and process a refund for the extra deduction. We must, however, say that accidental billing is a very rare occasion. There is no way our systems will bill a client twice unless they themselves paid for the extra order by mistake.
- Plagiarized work: If your content is plagiarized, your claim should be accompanied by a Turnitin report. We will not accept any other report or else, no funds will be reimbursed.
Instances where a refund is not granted
- Once a given percentage of the total amount has been released by the client, it is assumed that this particular part of the task has been successfully completed and you are satisfied with the quality of the work delivered, hence no refund will be issued.
- A client receives a lower grade than they had hoped for. It is important to keep in mind that AccountingAssignmentHelper.com does not always guarantee you a top grade; there are so many factors that professors consider when it comes to grading assignments. However, we strive to provide the best solution possible to secure you the most decent grade.
- Delayed payment. If a client claims that the solution has been delayed when in the real sense the payment was also made late, we cannot be held responsible. Furthermore, a refund request will not be accepted.
Once a refund request has been accepted and you have received a confirmation, we will start the process and the money will be credited to your account within 48 hours. Please note that AccountingAssignmentHelper.com will not cover your bank transfer fees or be held responsible for any possible delays or transfer anomalies caused by bank service issues.