Our aim is to provide assignments that are error free and those that meet your specific requirements. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, sometimes we may fail to meet your needs. If this happens and the client is completely unhappy withthe work provided, we compensate them with a full refund. Before requesting for a refund, we encourage our clients to read the following information carefully.
- If, even after several revisions the client is not satisfied with the work, we can assign the order to another expert or provide a full refund.
- If your credit card was charged twice when placing an order, we will return the mistakenly charged amount
- If the work provided is of poor quality
- When a deadline is not met
- If there are traces of plagiarism in the work delivered
- Any refund request should be communicated to us immediately before involving a third party. Otherwise, it would be considered a breach of contract.
NB: Refund requests should be sent within three days of receiving the final work. Our quality assurance team analyzes the evidence provided and makes decision regarding the refund.